jeudi 27 août 2015

VV Cep continuoous monitoring during 6h session

Hello,


last night I only recorded VV Cep during 6h10 period (5h36 total exposure time). I have acquired 82 spectra (first 8 with an exposure time of 300s then all others with exposure time of 240s). Beginning of the night with a sky background around 18 due to gibbeous Moon, and over 20 at the end but some clouds coming in around 4h TL (2h UT).

I used 7 Cep (hd204770) B7V as reference star for my instrumental response - same one for all night with air mass between 1.15 and 1.05 I believe.

In ISIS, I was able to produce (through "animation" tool) a 2D spectrogram. I first took the total spectrum as the average baseline (rescaled at 1.0 between 6627-6637), and I substracted it from all my 82 individual spectra (order 34 with Halpha only; same rescaling). This produced the following spectrogram:


There seems to be some interesting features to further investigate!


Cordialement,
Olivier

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire