mardi 25 juillet 2017

OHP2017 - Mosaic with Prism v10

During OHP 2017, I used my small Televue 85mm refractor on a NEQ6 mount with a ST1603xme CCD camera.







In Prism v10, you can use the automatic observation to acquire multiple images to do a mosaic. In Observatory menu, select "objects to observe list" then create a list of targets around your object to acquire the mosaic.

In this exemple, I am targetting the Veil nebula so I used the coordinates of a star between the two nebulae.





After having created my observation list (3x3 images around Veil nebula), I used the automatic observation tool to acquire all the images, 15 exposures for each section. Here are the screenshots for M31 and M45 mosaics:




I reduced each section (actually, in Prism, you just process everything and each section is preprocessed independantly) and export them as JPG images using the same visualization levels.

I tried Prism tool to assemble the images but it didn't work (alignment were not very good) so I used ICE (Image Composite Editor), a free Windows 10 tool to do panorama. It worked very well on the Veil nebulae, less on M31. Here is the result on the Veils - a nice picture with a very large field of view:











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire