dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Timelapses


For the last two nights which were excellent, I played with Rachel's EOS 5D Mark III with the 24-105mm lens (I would have prefered a shorter & fix focal length) and a Polaris motorized tripod to add some movement to the camera during the night shots.

RAW image were preprocessed by Rachel with LightRoom. I then combined them with VirtualDub and added musics (from Jamendo web site) edited with Audacity.


On the night of july 28th I did one timelapse above the dome while observing several Be stars with the echelle spectrograph.
 
 

On the night of july 29th I took a timelapse of the milky way above the mountains from home with dramatic effect from the clouds. µAt the same time, I was doing long monitoring of the pulsating star BW Vul to get a second set of data to analyse... lot of work to do on this now.



Enjoy viewing those timelapses as much as I enjoyed making them! :-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire