jeudi 4 août 2016

it continues...

A superbe night tonight with a very good seeing (guiding is done below 3" or 3.5pix on the Atik Titan and echelle fiber injection; this is rather unusual!) and sky brightness is given with the SQM at 20.7 (21 measured but I have a 0.3 offset - just can't remember which direction!)... so nice weather, while not for long, continues!



I am taking my fourth series with Rachel's Canon EOS 5D Mark III and the 24mm zoom mounted on the Polaris system for some horizon paning during the night. The goal is to do another timelapse; this one should be the best so far! So timelapse continues...



I have acquired several Be star spectra including QR Vul which I found in outburst a week ago. I confirm this outburst but I noticed some change in Halpha in the course of the week - a star to monitor as its activity continues!



Then I am watching the new Star Treck web serie. It is based on the original serie but with new actors and new scripts. Those fans have redone the sets and are doing a great job in making those films. It is called Star Trek continues...



Oh... and here is a picture of inside the observatory of me watching an episode of Star Trek continues... :-)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire